Biostatistics Test
So worried I might do badly, because its the first maths module I might be able to score better than usual. Statistics is quite relaxing to me because at least everything makes sense other than ALGEBRA which seriously doesnt make a single sense to me.
Chemistry was just all right I guess and things might just be starting to look up from now on.
My silent killer plan is put in motion but some of my mates have started to see through the plans by making some dubious comments. Maybe I should make my concealment much more shadowy and my movements not so obvious.
----Deception is the best offense and defense. To know the enemy and know yourself is 100 battles fought and won. --- Sunzi Art of War
Chemistry was just all right I guess and things might just be starting to look up from now on.
My silent killer plan is put in motion but some of my mates have started to see through the plans by making some dubious comments. Maybe I should make my concealment much more shadowy and my movements not so obvious.
----Deception is the best offense and defense. To know the enemy and know yourself is 100 battles fought and won. --- Sunzi Art of War


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home