Flanked by...
I just realised im flanked by incompetent and people who work ineffectively.
I never made any friends in poly ... I only consider these "friends of utlity" according to aristotle ethics. Friends that you have a friendship with just to get the benefits out of it. These are not the friends of truest sense anyway.
My real friends are friends of equal abilities and nature, friends of the old secondary school days whom you can talk and share anything. Friends who continously work together for the greater good. Those where the days.... I miss those times we spent together.
Anyway back to main topic... Im going to isolate myself from those incompetent and insignificant little boors from this day forth. Irritants of sorts.
I never made any friends in poly ... I only consider these "friends of utlity" according to aristotle ethics. Friends that you have a friendship with just to get the benefits out of it. These are not the friends of truest sense anyway.
My real friends are friends of equal abilities and nature, friends of the old secondary school days whom you can talk and share anything. Friends who continously work together for the greater good. Those where the days.... I miss those times we spent together.
Anyway back to main topic... Im going to isolate myself from those incompetent and insignificant little boors from this day forth. Irritants of sorts.


6 Comments:
=.= u think too much oreadi lah. Don't tell me i am not ur friend ah... =/ *bish*
You have a point there friend. Just like how i ask everyone to buy things from me for mother's day. What a way to exploit connections huh? "Friends of utily"? Once a 'friend's' usefulness is gone, the person is byebye~
i miss our secondary school days too!
we meet so many ppl in our lives and only some are really true friends that are there to stay, that's what makes them special.
really weird, i haven't seen you in school at all haha.
haixx..i missed thOse dAes tOo..
thOse were tHe dAes tt frens r realli dEre fOr u..unlike nOw..u cAn hArdly trUst tHe ppl besidE u..cAuse u'll nvr nOe wad dEy'll dO..will dEy hAv evil intEntiOns tOwards u??
it's realli hArd 2 gUess a persOn's thOugHts..
Wow thanks for the comments, first time having 4 people commenting, and now I know at least somebody reads my blog....
Yea those days were the best, and cheng is right about the guessing part. Im real tired of guessing people's intentions...
eH eH eH..i'm alwaes readin ur blOg dE lOhxx..jUs tt u dOnnO onli..haha..
well..bUt in life..if u dOn gUess or try gUessin otHers' intEntiOns..u wOuldn b able 2 prOtEct urself..tis is tHe fAct..tHe reality of life..n u cAnt rUn awAy frm it..
i nOe all tHese gUessin is tirin..bUt..tts tHe onli wAe 2 kEep urself safe in tis wOrld..tis mAtErialistic sOciety..
haixx..i dOn ly 2 gUess tOo..bUt..u cAnt stOp dOin tt unless..u cAn tink of a bEtter sOlutiOn..haixx..
Post a Comment
<< Home