Falling out of my favour.
I do not habour a hatred for people who commit mistakes, but if one commits them endlessly with no reason for not knowing why, I will isolate you from us.
One of my classmates has increasingly unknowingly tried to emulate the usage of firmness in which I use daily as a way to lead people in the right direction. Apparently it failed miserably as he could not understand the right timing and event to utilise that skill. However, I am not angry towards this person as he is socially inaept and much without knowledge of decorum and manners. He is a person with no artistic abilities, no reasonable amount of general knowledge, no affinity for langauges and does not know the social system. I can only be so much of a teacher as the rest is up to the person to decide.
To be firm is not to be confused with fiery tempers. Also one must carefully observe the tone of the voice, the setting of the situation and the other circumstances encircling matters before making a move. One must also not forget that once a wrong move is made, you will never have a chance to take it back. Still I am beginning to isolate from this classmate of mine. Friendship is an agreement of sorts which the initial terms of agreement should be "checked" by both parties. Once this agreement breaks, the "friendship" can also be called off. You can truly put this person under the "friends of utility" category as I must still work with these "friends" even though I might not favour them.
That is part of our social game. The moment of birth we play this game till our death and so will our sons and daughters.
One of my classmates has increasingly unknowingly tried to emulate the usage of firmness in which I use daily as a way to lead people in the right direction. Apparently it failed miserably as he could not understand the right timing and event to utilise that skill. However, I am not angry towards this person as he is socially inaept and much without knowledge of decorum and manners. He is a person with no artistic abilities, no reasonable amount of general knowledge, no affinity for langauges and does not know the social system. I can only be so much of a teacher as the rest is up to the person to decide.
To be firm is not to be confused with fiery tempers. Also one must carefully observe the tone of the voice, the setting of the situation and the other circumstances encircling matters before making a move. One must also not forget that once a wrong move is made, you will never have a chance to take it back. Still I am beginning to isolate from this classmate of mine. Friendship is an agreement of sorts which the initial terms of agreement should be "checked" by both parties. Once this agreement breaks, the "friendship" can also be called off. You can truly put this person under the "friends of utility" category as I must still work with these "friends" even though I might not favour them.
That is part of our social game. The moment of birth we play this game till our death and so will our sons and daughters.


1 Comments:
i am always the one commenting.. haiz~~~ see i so good.. ^^
Anyway, for the first time, i'm gg to agree with u that "Friendship is an agreement of sorts which the initial terms of agreement should be "checked" by both parties. Once this agreement breaks, the "friendship" can also be called off. You can truly put this person under the "friends of utility" category as I must still work with these "friends" even though I might not favour them."
It is part of life that we have to face. But if you look in a different angle, having friends around you isn't a bad thing afterall. At least you have them to chat with and life wont be that boring. ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home