Webcam but something went missing.
As I type I am having a webcam session with cheng, who is amused by the things found in my room.
BUT I realised I lost my IPAQ damn it. I have no idea where it went and my worst fears are that it might be stolen! Thats the worst thing that can happen but hopefully not. Especially since the pencil box incident I was very careful about all my belongings, but such things still happen.
Its kinda amazing how things go missing so quickly.... I hate it went my valuable stuff goes missing, Just makes me have to use the not so valuable stuff to replace them.
BUT I realised I lost my IPAQ damn it. I have no idea where it went and my worst fears are that it might be stolen! Thats the worst thing that can happen but hopefully not. Especially since the pencil box incident I was very careful about all my belongings, but such things still happen.
Its kinda amazing how things go missing so quickly.... I hate it went my valuable stuff goes missing, Just makes me have to use the not so valuable stuff to replace them.


3 Comments:
hihi.. here to comment.. =D
=.= Anyway, ur IPAQ how come suddenly lost one?? should be u play too much of ur web cam oreadi right..... LoL.....
haizyo~~~ anw... c u soon!! take care!!
OH SHAUNY!!!!NOTTI NOTTI SHAUNY!!WEBCAM WITH CHENG CHENG HUH!!AIYO....SHOW WAT HUH!!!dun tell me ur telling each other runners joke HOR!!!hahahaahhaha
xianen
mAdnEss..xE is crAzy..bUt i realli wOuld ly 2 gO ur hse fOr a tOur if dEre's a cHance..prOvidEd tt ur pEts r well- kEpt..esp dOgs if u hAv one..if nt i gO dere..ur dOg will xiA si..haha..
Post a Comment
<< Home