Silent Killer Status Revived.
Thanks to weihua who reminded me about those silent killer tactics of the good old days. I think she proberbly gets to fight alot of those right now since she can no longer be a silent killer given her current standing. We shall not go into detail what is this special tactic.
Molecular genetics is just hell too long, I should have just put them together in one pile each of diagrams and notes and not diagrams slotted in between notes and binded. Utter depressing, I dont even have the slightest idea on whats going to come out.
Might do some spying tomorrow to see hows the battlefield going to be like and the state of the opposing army.... Information determines who gains the upper hand.
Molecular genetics is just hell too long, I should have just put them together in one pile each of diagrams and notes and not diagrams slotted in between notes and binded. Utter depressing, I dont even have the slightest idea on whats going to come out.
Might do some spying tomorrow to see hows the battlefield going to be like and the state of the opposing army.... Information determines who gains the upper hand.


1 Comments:
Haha, all the best to you in silent killing ur mates this sem! Im loving Bio. Not much of logical sense needed. Haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home