Lost Pencil Case
I lost one muji pencil box white in colour with my ROFINA quartz pocket watch inside, a kyoto kiyo mizu dera talisman and numerous pens and pencils.
Well im not so worried about it though ... maybe because I know I could easily buy back those items I lost... or even better but better ones.
But I still wish it will appear somehow.
I didnt do any revision AT all these few days. Was supposed to do it but I didnt, which isnt a good sign, same goes for piano, no progress. Seems like time to lock myself up in my room WITHOUT the computer switched on for once.
Well im not so worried about it though ... maybe because I know I could easily buy back those items I lost... or even better but better ones.
But I still wish it will appear somehow.
I didnt do any revision AT all these few days. Was supposed to do it but I didnt, which isnt a good sign, same goes for piano, no progress. Seems like time to lock myself up in my room WITHOUT the computer switched on for once.


1 Comments:
i first to comment again.
haiyo~~~~~~~
where u make lost one....
haiyo..
Post a Comment
<< Home