Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Still sick DAY 4

DAY 4 of my illness, I have passed acme stage of disease just yesterday... and now proceeding to decline phase. I think this is a virus or viral infection. I dont suppose my body defences are coping well since 4 days is a long time wasted.

I have a Plant science test tomorrow.... and I lost ONE of my notes. LOST objects category expanding by the weeks I spent in school.

I no longer dream of anything too, not even about the future. This worries me, am I reaching the end of my road? I want to sequence my own immortality gene!

2 Comments:

Blogger cHëNg cHêNg said...

aiyO..u ok ntz..pls tc~ esp wHen we cAn hArdly mEet up..hEex..tAke gd cAre of ursElf la..drink lOts of wAter n wAtch wAd u eAt, k?? hEex..tc~

12:03 AM  
Blogger MaYzZz said...

aiyo.... this must be the outcome of not gg cello that day.. haha.. okok.. jkjk.. hope u get well soon... and as wat ur friend cheng cheng say, drink more water.... haha.. kk..

btw... u want to practice every friday???

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home