Maybe im Lazy, actually im ill.
I slept for 14 hours yesterday, which I was baffled by why I became so tired. However for today, the moment I woke up I knew what was wrong, I have a sore throat. A sore throat is actually a sign of bacterial/viral infection, which means yesterday I proberbly underwent an incubation period therefore my body slowed down considerably.
Tomorrows test really means life and death. There was dissapointment for Biochem techniques because I was supposed to do better but didnt, and there was some dissapointment for the online datasheet for Plant science practical, I marginally failed.
Well I hope I will achieve better results to bolster the 2.5 something GPA to something substantial enough to mantain.
Tomorrows test really means life and death. There was dissapointment for Biochem techniques because I was supposed to do better but didnt, and there was some dissapointment for the online datasheet for Plant science practical, I marginally failed.
Well I hope I will achieve better results to bolster the 2.5 something GPA to something substantial enough to mantain.


1 Comments:
hihi mr. strong guy. haha... i wont say anything bad here lah.. haha.. hope u recover soon and go ensemble kk... ^_^ cya!!
Post a Comment
<< Home