Headaches and much more.
I didnt practice any of my musical isntruments this week. Im beginning to feel irritated by every thing especially music related. I also know its been a long time since I topped anything. Everytime I sit down to get work done, I get an headache, then I sleep for hours, then I wake up at night...
I hate it...
Thanks all for your concern over my health ... its been like this for a week and a few days so im getting used to it. And Maybeline, If its ok, every friday we will practice together because I hell know I wont practice at home at all.
I hate it...
Thanks all for your concern over my health ... its been like this for a week and a few days so im getting used to it. And Maybeline, If its ok, every friday we will practice together because I hell know I wont practice at home at all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home