Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Posts are rather short.

I noticed my posts are getting progressively shorter, and the amount of people reading my blog progressively more. Also I noticed that Peishan and Hamster Tok had deleted their blogs or something so there links are now broken. Which is a sad thing.

People can actually selectively blog stuff for the public to see, like idealogies, philosophies and other comments that aren't that inflammatory towards those "targetted" people. If you do not like people to read what you think about them, just leave those parts out.

Lectures today were strange, time passed like sand through the hourglass... so are the days of our lives, well that is so passe but I had to use that. People are stealing my catch phrases again that I had solely invented for the purpose of conducting diplomatic relations with my classmates, but this is a good thing too, as I can get my creative juices flowing again and make new ones.

Music wise, May please pass me the scores as soon as possible, as usual the same procedures follows, if in the event of I didn't practice the pieces for ensemble ... I will definitely be absent for practices as its a waste of my time and everything.

To those people who are curious about the shampoo I use ... Well my shampoo is not the thing that smells nice (Sebamed shampoo smells like it came out from some hospital). The perfume I wear is what you guys have been smelling all these years. I got 3 perfumes I rotate around throughout the week, so I dont smell the same everyday. Polo Ralph Lauren "blue", CK one and Body shop's Kistna. Although I haven't really been using the latter one because the perfume seemed to have taken an alcholic overtone maybe because It was bought like 3 years ago or more.

Maybe zhijia can use that last perfume, a relief to the whole world indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger MaYzZz said...

*bish* Mr. Shaun, please lah.. do go for ensemble lah............. okok...... *sob sob* ~>.<~

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home