Ok year 2 now.
Since briefing week is over, its time to get serious about school work. Im about to invest in many more books for my bookshelf, notably textbooks of sorts and other extraciricular stuff like philosophy and ethics of course.
My history has been very rusty lately due to not being able to practice(teach) ancient history. The same goes for ethics and philosophy, also due to the lack of interaction with the usual company of mine. I really need to get these two spheres of knowledge up to par with the times of old.
Also in view of all that, I need a new set of skills. I want to persue something other than intellect and wisdom now. Maybe learn some physical skills....
My history has been very rusty lately due to not being able to practice(teach) ancient history. The same goes for ethics and philosophy, also due to the lack of interaction with the usual company of mine. I really need to get these two spheres of knowledge up to par with the times of old.
Also in view of all that, I need a new set of skills. I want to persue something other than intellect and wisdom now. Maybe learn some physical skills....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home