Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Monday, October 25, 2004

In regards of my recent revision, I must agree that I have indeed not much to revise. In a perioud of 1 hour, I had revised the entire physics textbook, with no questions. And I believe I can do the same out of the remaining textbooks. I read an extract of the life of a certain person, whom I learnt some useful tactics from him.(in association with psychic research).

I had a very odd and rather interesting dream last night. I was somewhere looking out of a window with my friend, Baron Shar Jarr, and we saw a crowd below, dressed in noblity, something I had not seen in about 300 years. The crowd was not very big, and a King was present somewhere in the whole masquerade. There was much dancing and the mood was rather tense,(because of assasination?) and also there was much things to celebrate about. The dream ended by a last scene, with the nobles throwing coins , bronze, silver and copper onto the floor and me and the baron, exiting the balcony we in which we watched this whole, strange commotion played out before our eyes.

Too much Alexander Dumas's novels I guess, or maybe next time I would become a noble. Well, my plans are always being churned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home