Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I had a boring day today, I went to school to meet Chan Ho to study for S.S only for 2 hours.( which is rather short). I am planning the schedule for next week where I will appear in school to study almost everyday, Hopefully, I do get to do some work tomorrow too. There are currently too many distractions present in my room, the vice of temptation creeps ever so silently apon my soul. This of course, is a very disturbing effect and reaps equally devestating effects. Therefore, school is the only place to get my work done in a proper manner.

As such, I am trying to adopt (purchase) a hamster from my friend, Yes I will keep it in my room. Vile Vermin to some people ... A very cuddly pet for me. Now I have a companion, and I am quite oblidged to give it the name Bordoise ... If it is a girl, or Hubert if it is a boy. Just kidding, I will name it rather, something like Momotaro, or Akihito, or the more popular Meiji. Well that will be after I get my hamster that is, I still need to get my cage though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home