Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Now that things are still not going my way, Subject being, that (1) I am still sick (2) I am still not starting revision (3) I still have strange dreams due to my sickness. Therefore, looking at such, we can deduce many results and consequences of the circumstances that are affecting me. (1) My O level results are going to suck (2) Im going to be darn lucky if I get A1 for everything except chinese.

Now changing subject, I have deleted certain people from my MSN address as I feel these people are affecting my performance and having a possible subtle bad influence on my life. This action just goes to show that I can be very tough and strict when it comes to certain things concerning my future, I will purge some of my "friends" if I have the need to (if the need arises). Life is about the good things, and I will not hesitate to remove the bad things for the sake of the good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home