Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

After realising the disgusting evil things around me that are going to happen (through Prophetic Vision), I am setting out on a plan to warn these people of things to come. Yes, sometimes I do see the future, painted not in 16 colours but full vivid colours that all earth and heaven has. In addition to that, I still feel sick when I am with people not of my standard (lower class). This situation has been bugging me for ages, I must remind myself constantly to avoid coming in contact with these lower, measly, substandard people/creatures. I also must constantly keep in mind that these creatures will always try to bring me down to their level and I shall not do the same , be reduced to their own capacity so that they can beat me with their level of stupidity.

I recently read a short summary of the Count Of Monte Cristo, I must say a very nice, intricate plot exists within the book's pages. From here henceforth, I shall also follow the path of the count, to constantly plan to (1) weed out my enemies (2) always strive for the best no matter what (3) never give up and make sure my enemies are eliminated. Yes these 3 principles mixed with the ethical/philosophy which I have already adopted and written down on paper will allow me to gain the highest of the highest, the most powerful upperhand in EVERY single aspect of life. The fact that I am always the winner, is a well known fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home