This morning I made onigiri, then I had a headache, Then I slept till NOW! OH GOODNESS, no revision being done during this time.
Now I realise how ordinary people behave and think, what they want, what they like, what they need. It is such a revelation to me, because I had never expierenced what they went through, what they really mean in their ways. Sometimes, I think, it is time to review the ways of doing things, Yes, Although ambition and power are top piorities, I think we cannot destroy/deprive other people from doing anything they want, just for the sake of ourselves. I had been selfish in the past, and even now, but as my best friend Wang Shaojun makes it clear, we must change for the better. Although, I know fully well, that my circle of friends and people will change next year, its time to do a fresh restart of my character.
Why is this dumb anime taking such a long time to download, and also my african violet seems to be dying of some sort of leaf mold and spots. All my care down the drain, I want to FILL my house with african violets !
Now I realise how ordinary people behave and think, what they want, what they like, what they need. It is such a revelation to me, because I had never expierenced what they went through, what they really mean in their ways. Sometimes, I think, it is time to review the ways of doing things, Yes, Although ambition and power are top piorities, I think we cannot destroy/deprive other people from doing anything they want, just for the sake of ourselves. I had been selfish in the past, and even now, but as my best friend Wang Shaojun makes it clear, we must change for the better. Although, I know fully well, that my circle of friends and people will change next year, its time to do a fresh restart of my character.
Why is this dumb anime taking such a long time to download, and also my african violet seems to be dying of some sort of leaf mold and spots. All my care down the drain, I want to FILL my house with african violets !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home