I gave myself a new motto (like those cool slogans that follow a official name). Dunamis Invictus, has words Dunamis which is a greek word for power and Invictus which is a Latin word for Undefeated/unconquerable. Yes It fits my character much, Power Unconquerable. Every word, every thought is power, and yes, my power is unlimited.
Some people are blessed inately with powers to alter/change/influence another's thoughts, I am glad to say, I am one of these people.
Maybe most normal mundanes do not know this, but your minds are bent to my will every time you think of me (in anyway like even a slight image) or if my mind is thinking of you. Therefore you often hear me saying this, Life is a trick, everything is a trick. Why the frequent headaches, the overuse of my abilities to conjure an image to block the actual truth. Everything is just a conjured image, especially due to examinations, my mind has to work twice the amount. There is no way to escape from my mind altering ability, unless ... well I cannot tell you how to distract my power. The gates of heaven is turning, soon the age of aquarius will come, the thinking of human race will change.
If you are near to the dark, I will tell you about the sun. You are here, no escape from my visions of the world. You will cry all alone but it does not mean a thing to me ...
Some people are blessed inately with powers to alter/change/influence another's thoughts, I am glad to say, I am one of these people.
Maybe most normal mundanes do not know this, but your minds are bent to my will every time you think of me (in anyway like even a slight image) or if my mind is thinking of you. Therefore you often hear me saying this, Life is a trick, everything is a trick. Why the frequent headaches, the overuse of my abilities to conjure an image to block the actual truth. Everything is just a conjured image, especially due to examinations, my mind has to work twice the amount. There is no way to escape from my mind altering ability, unless ... well I cannot tell you how to distract my power. The gates of heaven is turning, soon the age of aquarius will come, the thinking of human race will change.
If you are near to the dark, I will tell you about the sun. You are here, no escape from my visions of the world. You will cry all alone but it does not mean a thing to me ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home