The morning sky was shaded so beautifully with layers of grey and black. It was a sight to behold, I was invigorated by the cool sea breeze that blew through my room. Storms, always made me feel so happy, and rain made me feel even more relaxed and calm to do my work. The stormy windy, vibrantly dark setting presented to me a question, Who or what made this world?
Talking about work, I am very dissapointed with myself, being that I have not been even seriously revising my work, but the truth is I have not much questions and queries, is it because I had been consistantly doing my work, and had already cleared all doubts?
I can only know the answer to that previous question if only I have a chance to teach other people, In which I would be able to obtain a much needed evaluation of my own knowledge, a deemed Win-Win situation. Also I have to start brushing up on my english skills, as I am starting to notice a drop in my own standard.(is it something to do with association with substandard people?)Being somewhat a believer of reincarnation, I leave you with a peom.
The wheels of life keep turning.
Spinning without control;
The wheels of the heart keep yearning.
For the sound of the singing soul.And nights are full with weeping.
For sins of the past we’ve sown;
But, tomorrow is ours for the keeping,
Tomorrow the future’s shown.
And whose is the hand who raises
The sun from the heaving sea?
The power that ever amazes –We look, but never will see?
Who scattered the seeds so life could be,Who coloured the fields of corn?
Who formed the mould that made me – me,
Before the world was born?
Talking about work, I am very dissapointed with myself, being that I have not been even seriously revising my work, but the truth is I have not much questions and queries, is it because I had been consistantly doing my work, and had already cleared all doubts?
I can only know the answer to that previous question if only I have a chance to teach other people, In which I would be able to obtain a much needed evaluation of my own knowledge, a deemed Win-Win situation. Also I have to start brushing up on my english skills, as I am starting to notice a drop in my own standard.(is it something to do with association with substandard people?)Being somewhat a believer of reincarnation, I leave you with a peom.
The wheels of life keep turning.
Spinning without control;
The wheels of the heart keep yearning.
For the sound of the singing soul.And nights are full with weeping.
For sins of the past we’ve sown;
But, tomorrow is ours for the keeping,
Tomorrow the future’s shown.
And whose is the hand who raises
The sun from the heaving sea?
The power that ever amazes –We look, but never will see?
Who scattered the seeds so life could be,Who coloured the fields of corn?
Who formed the mould that made me – me,
Before the world was born?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home