Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Monday, October 18, 2004

Salva Nos, The happenings of today, were a total disspointment, I got my some weird chemistry answers and stuff like that. I cannot believe it. There was clearly something very wrong and off when I did my question 3 of chemistry. Well the past and the past after all, and I will not dwell endlessly on it. I just have to (will) do my best no matter what for theory paper, that is all. Hopefully I will get a A1 for sciences, if not, Well there is no such thing as getting an A2.

My Devil's Ivy has rooted, and I had just propagated another part of the experimental plant, I hope to get a set of new Pothos (the devil's Ivy) by this year or year start of the following year. I am also making plans to get new plants for my room. My room is currently home to 1 variegeted peperomia, 1 small palm, and was also an abdoe to a african violent who had since been removed from my room because of mold complications due to invasion of ants. I need to mass propagate my plants so that I can furnish my house properly, since the orchids my father is caring with are not growing so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home