Baron Shar Jarr (shaojun) paid a visit to me. The baron polished and repaired my violin to the best condition the violin could achieve. The mellow, smooth, warm sound of the violin is now clear as compared to its previous, slightly muffled and out (tone) sound. As I had said the polish was well done, the skill displayed in bringing out the best of the wood (violin) is very much appreciated. I thank you therefore, Baron Shar Jarr.
I journeyed to Bugis, I was just wandering around the area. The weather was totally atrocious, I say it was totally inhuman. While wondering around, I realised that I had no goal, no specific mindset, it was a feeling I had never expierenced for the past 17 years of my life. Well I wanted to have coffee and tea at coffee bean, But there was no company of mine present. I therefore, shelved that idea for another day. I decieded not to go to school tomorrow, I am quite tired, well revision should go all through the night, I still have alot of things to do and accomplish (1) Establish my authorithy. (2) Establish a name for myself. (3) Remove more people from my MSN list. I will not tolerate or entertain any comments that are unconstructive. So some people, who you are, will be removed from my circle. This is the way I work.
I journeyed to Bugis, I was just wandering around the area. The weather was totally atrocious, I say it was totally inhuman. While wondering around, I realised that I had no goal, no specific mindset, it was a feeling I had never expierenced for the past 17 years of my life. Well I wanted to have coffee and tea at coffee bean, But there was no company of mine present. I therefore, shelved that idea for another day. I decieded not to go to school tomorrow, I am quite tired, well revision should go all through the night, I still have alot of things to do and accomplish (1) Establish my authorithy. (2) Establish a name for myself. (3) Remove more people from my MSN list. I will not tolerate or entertain any comments that are unconstructive. So some people, who you are, will be removed from my circle. This is the way I work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home