It seems to be difficult to start my revision, whatever the revision is meant to be on. I seem to need more motivation. After one motivational talk by this speaker called Dr Low guat tin, I am now invigorated with a new induced technique (by the speaker) to achieve better results. Yes, that is right we must teach people in order to remember our facts or our knowledge.(that is the statement made by the Dr.) I wholeheartedly concur with her statement, I will devise a plan which I must put forth at the advent of my next school week for the better sake of everyone and including myself.
Now turning to things philosophical, I had written and posted a few letters to my friend, Mr Wang Shaojun concerning my views of (his) behaviour and his rigid, unmotivated(academically) and inflexible charateristics. I must say that I dispise such people of lowly origins because (1) they do not have the same mindset so their brains resonate at a different frequency from me. (2) they are not going to help society progress, they idle around waiting to be pushed. (3) they waste my time, morever, I wasted my time pushing such people to their limits, while they themselves fail to achieve their own limits.
In that letter, I did include another annex regarding my own philosophy, one stating that there must be in existance, two worlds of surreal and the real. How the senses can betray us or not depending on whether we accept our personal views on this topic. And also in relation to that I wrote that every philosophical statement and procedure (discourse) may not/may be suitable for a specific mode of operation (situation), which in turn the statement might greatly cause a harmful or beneficial effect.(depending on what is applied). The letters are mostly about code of conduct in my opinion.
Well as for now im back to studying my books, history, sciences the usual mathemathical problems I have to solve.... I shall write again sometime.
Now turning to things philosophical, I had written and posted a few letters to my friend, Mr Wang Shaojun concerning my views of (his) behaviour and his rigid, unmotivated(academically) and inflexible charateristics. I must say that I dispise such people of lowly origins because (1) they do not have the same mindset so their brains resonate at a different frequency from me. (2) they are not going to help society progress, they idle around waiting to be pushed. (3) they waste my time, morever, I wasted my time pushing such people to their limits, while they themselves fail to achieve their own limits.
In that letter, I did include another annex regarding my own philosophy, one stating that there must be in existance, two worlds of surreal and the real. How the senses can betray us or not depending on whether we accept our personal views on this topic. And also in relation to that I wrote that every philosophical statement and procedure (discourse) may not/may be suitable for a specific mode of operation (situation), which in turn the statement might greatly cause a harmful or beneficial effect.(depending on what is applied). The letters are mostly about code of conduct in my opinion.
Well as for now im back to studying my books, history, sciences the usual mathemathical problems I have to solve.... I shall write again sometime.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home