Health Problems...
Last night, I couldnt sleep much as I was suffering from some sort of indigestion. I keep getting the urge to puke all the contents of my stomach. I tried to sleep at 2, didnt work. I proceeded to drink some hot green tea, now that was a little relief. I burped a few times and finally at 3.30 I fell alseep. Of course I woke up at intervals of a few hours, once at 5.30, once again at 7 and finally at 9.15. I had hardly a good rest. 11.30am and im gone for my piano lessons, I came back at 1.15.
Now I proceeded to do my reports and homework, which is taxing.
My dreams are becoming more murky and distorted. THe other day somebody wanted to kill me again, and just a few days ago I dreamt of my future, the people I would meet and the people I will be with.
Dreams can provide such hope, but dreams can make one feel insecure about whats going to come.
Now I proceeded to do my reports and homework, which is taxing.
My dreams are becoming more murky and distorted. THe other day somebody wanted to kill me again, and just a few days ago I dreamt of my future, the people I would meet and the people I will be with.
Dreams can provide such hope, but dreams can make one feel insecure about whats going to come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home