Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Otherwise

Many tests abound this week were hectic but rather fun, that doesn't mean I will do particulary well though. I made a SERIOUS error concerning glycosidic bonds and phosphodiester linkages in DNA, which I duly regret for not reading more on my notes. I will take a note of this in order not to err again.

And of course tomorrow is going to be rather boring. So, my plans for tomorrow are pretty standard, finish my RWP lesson and then do the ideas which I have to draw some stuff by thursday. And after that I will go to shabba's house proberbly... Im still considering whether I should bring my cello to school, which is quite big and heavy. Cello lesson at 5.30 that means a huge 6 to 5 hour break inbetween which is sleeping time at shabba's house.

Of course, I saw someone at the mrt platform on monday late for school again. You know who you are... which was a suprise because I thought she made a promise/resolution of sorts not to be late again... Well then, work harder towards this ideal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that you have an excellent habit of being early and i certainly admire you for that. Whoever that girl is, she's one irresponsible one. As i understand this quote "The greatness of a man is measured by how much he respects time and people."

-chloe=D

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home