Do not doubt myself.
The example of confucius, the greatest sage that ever lived died miserably a failure in his time. With NO body employing him (princes or kings) and reputedly died even acknowledging himself as a failure. I wonder, is my devotion(dependence?action?) on the philosophies of confucius go to waste? I wonder sometimes will people ever listen to the philosophies that has led the chinese or eastern empires for thousand of years? Tradition is dying out, and confucianism must never die out ... but soon I believe such
great philosophies east and west will soon be dust.
For those of you who know me past my exterior(when im alone, 1 on 1)... you will know what sort of thinking I have, some people say old fashioned, in a better way would be called "traditional". Yes , and it is this thinking that has caused the new generation to shun completely the ways of the old. The ways that has so many great benefits ... abandoned by teenagers for mindless senseless trends. Not all trends are bad, but one should follow trends with great caution.
The most greatest thing that I feel the world needs to know is not all that is pleasurable is good. The phrase "Do what you like." is not really the best thing, something you like may not be something good for you.
I have yet to discover why this current generation has so much angst and anger, why do people continue to act the way they are.
But for now, I put my confucian robes tightly around myself. The vast wisdom and knowledge will never be absorbed into my mind if I was given a lifetime.
great philosophies east and west will soon be dust.
For those of you who know me past my exterior(when im alone, 1 on 1)... you will know what sort of thinking I have, some people say old fashioned, in a better way would be called "traditional". Yes , and it is this thinking that has caused the new generation to shun completely the ways of the old. The ways that has so many great benefits ... abandoned by teenagers for mindless senseless trends. Not all trends are bad, but one should follow trends with great caution.
The most greatest thing that I feel the world needs to know is not all that is pleasurable is good. The phrase "Do what you like." is not really the best thing, something you like may not be something good for you.
I have yet to discover why this current generation has so much angst and anger, why do people continue to act the way they are.
But for now, I put my confucian robes tightly around myself. The vast wisdom and knowledge will never be absorbed into my mind if I was given a lifetime.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home