Hyokkori hyoutan-jima?!
Nami wo CHAPPU CHAPU CHAPPU CHAPPU Kakiwakete(CHAPPU CHAPPU CHAPPU)! Ok... the song is driving me crazy.
I believe firmly that mathematics is the cause of my headaches. One, the first mathematics lesson of the semester, I had a very very drilling headache that occured 1 hour into the lesson trying to understand what the entire contents on the board was about. Then I had my breakfast at the food court and boy was I happy that the vegetarian food stall open! I asked for less rice due to my indigiestion problems and yesterday's transfat day I believe had a very very adverse effect on my current health.
Then came cell bio which was, interestingly without headaches ... after this class I was trying to figure out who phoned my phone(that did not sound right...). Im always bad with numbers, I just couldnt remember certain numbers like my own handphone numberas an example.
Now then came another headache just a simple 10 minutes into the mathematics tutorial I was greeted with another headache, It hurts so bad I wanted to just vomit. Then after the lesson I tried my best to rush home in which the sunlight and heat was just unbearable. I boarded the bus 14 in an effort to reach home quicker ... again I nearly puked on the bus this time, It was terrible the headache and everything.
I reached home at 4, fell asleep on my bed dead. Woke up at 8, feeling bad and nauseas (spelling error), didnt want to eat, drank some sake instead.... feeling worse, drank more sake, felt better. Then now as im still trying to digest my dinner at 8.20? My goodness ... when will I recover all my bodily functions again?!
Im closer and closer to my inevitable body transfer AGAIN. stop reincarnating me!
I believe firmly that mathematics is the cause of my headaches. One, the first mathematics lesson of the semester, I had a very very drilling headache that occured 1 hour into the lesson trying to understand what the entire contents on the board was about. Then I had my breakfast at the food court and boy was I happy that the vegetarian food stall open! I asked for less rice due to my indigiestion problems and yesterday's transfat day I believe had a very very adverse effect on my current health.
Then came cell bio which was, interestingly without headaches ... after this class I was trying to figure out who phoned my phone(that did not sound right...). Im always bad with numbers, I just couldnt remember certain numbers like my own handphone numberas an example.
Now then came another headache just a simple 10 minutes into the mathematics tutorial I was greeted with another headache, It hurts so bad I wanted to just vomit. Then after the lesson I tried my best to rush home in which the sunlight and heat was just unbearable. I boarded the bus 14 in an effort to reach home quicker ... again I nearly puked on the bus this time, It was terrible the headache and everything.
I reached home at 4, fell asleep on my bed dead. Woke up at 8, feeling bad and nauseas (spelling error), didnt want to eat, drank some sake instead.... feeling worse, drank more sake, felt better. Then now as im still trying to digest my dinner at 8.20? My goodness ... when will I recover all my bodily functions again?!
Im closer and closer to my inevitable body transfer AGAIN. stop reincarnating me!


1 Comments:
hey saw u at fc1 a few days ago. take care yah and get well soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home