Wants to work hard
Ganesan had his birthday celebrated on friday, was a wonderful experience just as much for hin as for us. I liked the way the classes stayed together... saw some people I never thought I would expect to see like Cannon Mark Ng for example.
Anyway, Dr. Yuen said many very interesting things over the past few days including last week when touched on the habit of reading. I believe in that too, I even borrowed the book she recommended by James Watson (Someone has already bought it for me but its a christmas gift, so I couldn't wait and therefore borrowed it from NLB). Today she was telling us the importance of having consistant effort in our work. Although many people do not like her strict style and fear her, saying stuff that she is too strict, I say otherwise. If a lecturer is not strict, does not tell you what is wrong, will that still be teaching? I believe that people express their care and concern in many ways ... and strictness is one of the ways, its still for our own good.
Now I think ... its time to stop the games once against and do my work.... and eat my dinner.
Anyway, Dr. Yuen said many very interesting things over the past few days including last week when touched on the habit of reading. I believe in that too, I even borrowed the book she recommended by James Watson (Someone has already bought it for me but its a christmas gift, so I couldn't wait and therefore borrowed it from NLB). Today she was telling us the importance of having consistant effort in our work. Although many people do not like her strict style and fear her, saying stuff that she is too strict, I say otherwise. If a lecturer is not strict, does not tell you what is wrong, will that still be teaching? I believe that people express their care and concern in many ways ... and strictness is one of the ways, its still for our own good.
Now I think ... its time to stop the games once against and do my work.... and eat my dinner.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home