Just had some food and drink...
Well today is my mother's birthday so as usual we went out to have dinner. The location is near singapore indoor stadium, I was rather amazed that the place has been rather spruced up since my last visit(like 8 years or somewhere like 10 years ago).
Well the river area is certainly beautiful at night, with the colours of lights and the bridge reflected on the surface. We initially wanted to eat at Jumbo(a seafood restaurant) but we were drawn to oasis to have a taiwanese porridge. Jumbo obviously did not call us(if they had seats) and that was rather rude too. Anyway thank goodness we walked rather far to the taiwanese porridge restaurant to have our dinner or we would had been hungry for the whole night, no dinner and such.
Well the food I had, some raw cockles(Food Poisoning warning!) and some other stuff I guess. Then all 4 of us proceeded to the Beacon bar at the riverside to have our cocktails. Mother had a Singapore Sling, Father had a Heinaken(spelling?), Sister had a Margaritta and I had a Long Island Tea. I wanted a Rob Roy but they didnt have that.... strange.
Oh well that pretty much concludes my day today, I have piano lessons tomorrow again I guess. And so much for studying, I havent started looking at my books yet. I love this semester, I have a feeling things are starting to look up really!
Well the river area is certainly beautiful at night, with the colours of lights and the bridge reflected on the surface. We initially wanted to eat at Jumbo(a seafood restaurant) but we were drawn to oasis to have a taiwanese porridge. Jumbo obviously did not call us(if they had seats) and that was rather rude too. Anyway thank goodness we walked rather far to the taiwanese porridge restaurant to have our dinner or we would had been hungry for the whole night, no dinner and such.
Well the food I had, some raw cockles(Food Poisoning warning!) and some other stuff I guess. Then all 4 of us proceeded to the Beacon bar at the riverside to have our cocktails. Mother had a Singapore Sling, Father had a Heinaken(spelling?), Sister had a Margaritta and I had a Long Island Tea. I wanted a Rob Roy but they didnt have that.... strange.
Oh well that pretty much concludes my day today, I have piano lessons tomorrow again I guess. And so much for studying, I havent started looking at my books yet. I love this semester, I have a feeling things are starting to look up really!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home