Power of words.
Looking back at my earlier years, I only remembered that how facinated I was with the power of words and language. The truth is, I never really understood mathematics and science which prevented me from asking why why why why why. But, for language, there isnt a need for me to ask why, maybe that is why I am quite good at that.
Something strange in the air as my evil friend has just passed onto me an infection. I will see that this infidel shall pay for his reckless handling of his own infections. I am weak enough in this body and I fear that I will grow weaker and weaker before my time allocated for a 100 years and more is up.
I never really understood why I was so enticed into religion, but, finally I realise that its high time I broke away from that. It just doesn't seem to make sense for me right now, things do not add up, its quite like empty promises. But confucianism is still featured heavily in my persona as it is the best system avaliable as compared to other traditions or religions(if one has to put it down as a religion..). The afterlife is something that cannot be proven and seen, I believe, when we die we just black out and go back to earth. I never needed to be reassured that there is
a heaven above(or a hell below for that matter), it does not really matter to me... I just do not like certain religion(s) that seperates those who are "in" and those who are "out"(who end up in a bad place likened to somewhat a hell of sorts)... looking at it from a moral view, that is equivalent to discrimination ... but how come they are still allowed to practice it?
What is best is not to discriminate but to accept everyone as a potential to do his/her best in learning things. Its time we should reflect on our human history, check our past paths and get on a new path to a better world ahead.
The Master said, "By extensively studying all learning, and keeping himself under the restraint of the rules of propriety, one may thus likewise not err from what is right."
The Master also said, "If you would like to see the future, you should study the past. If you could study the past and see the future, you could become a Master."
Something strange in the air as my evil friend has just passed onto me an infection. I will see that this infidel shall pay for his reckless handling of his own infections. I am weak enough in this body and I fear that I will grow weaker and weaker before my time allocated for a 100 years and more is up.
I never really understood why I was so enticed into religion, but, finally I realise that its high time I broke away from that. It just doesn't seem to make sense for me right now, things do not add up, its quite like empty promises. But confucianism is still featured heavily in my persona as it is the best system avaliable as compared to other traditions or religions(if one has to put it down as a religion..). The afterlife is something that cannot be proven and seen, I believe, when we die we just black out and go back to earth. I never needed to be reassured that there is
a heaven above(or a hell below for that matter), it does not really matter to me... I just do not like certain religion(s) that seperates those who are "in" and those who are "out"(who end up in a bad place likened to somewhat a hell of sorts)... looking at it from a moral view, that is equivalent to discrimination ... but how come they are still allowed to practice it?
What is best is not to discriminate but to accept everyone as a potential to do his/her best in learning things. Its time we should reflect on our human history, check our past paths and get on a new path to a better world ahead.
The Master said, "By extensively studying all learning, and keeping himself under the restraint of the rules of propriety, one may thus likewise not err from what is right."
The Master also said, "If you would like to see the future, you should study the past. If you could study the past and see the future, you could become a Master."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home