Listening to the problems of others
I do I do I do, I do like to listen to the problems of others and what others have to say. Especially old friends whom I just got to know on a closer basis.
Someone however did step on my tails several times today, and yesterday which I was rather annoyed because, it was so clear as to why I do this. Yes, at the moment I could not speak properly because of the ulcers festering in my mouth, at the base of my tongue and the roof of my mouth. This makes me to be unable to pronounce words with R, L, and Ts. However, my friend Yee Khoon found this extermely funny enough to make fun of my sentences, critised the way I eat(once) and spoke(thrice). Now this is extermely irritating, because when he had asthma attack I did not say that "you got no stamina... blah blah" It was sheer irritance to my ears, of course my mouth and tongue hurt because of the sores and stuff, thats why I couldnt speak properly!!!
So then I did a little revenge by also trying to make him perform my instructions at a faster pace... which I have to say his actions(daily) were rather slow anyway, so its a good thing. I guess he was rather fustrated too... thats a lesson he got to learn because one must always mind what is said and what to do. I hope by next week this thing is over to prevent him from mindlessly attacking and spurting words out of his mouth against me which will incur much fustration. I refuse to tell him whats wrong, the problem must be verified by the person who first started it, its sort of a learning process.
Well then something made my day tonight, talking to a certain friend on the net, learning more about people's desires and stuff. It is always very fun to know more about people you care about.
Final note, Baron Shaobarvisn finally bought the tea cup I wanted, since the rest broke long ago and I couldnt have my tea!
Someone however did step on my tails several times today, and yesterday which I was rather annoyed because, it was so clear as to why I do this. Yes, at the moment I could not speak properly because of the ulcers festering in my mouth, at the base of my tongue and the roof of my mouth. This makes me to be unable to pronounce words with R, L, and Ts. However, my friend Yee Khoon found this extermely funny enough to make fun of my sentences, critised the way I eat(once) and spoke(thrice). Now this is extermely irritating, because when he had asthma attack I did not say that "you got no stamina... blah blah" It was sheer irritance to my ears, of course my mouth and tongue hurt because of the sores and stuff, thats why I couldnt speak properly!!!
So then I did a little revenge by also trying to make him perform my instructions at a faster pace... which I have to say his actions(daily) were rather slow anyway, so its a good thing. I guess he was rather fustrated too... thats a lesson he got to learn because one must always mind what is said and what to do. I hope by next week this thing is over to prevent him from mindlessly attacking and spurting words out of his mouth against me which will incur much fustration. I refuse to tell him whats wrong, the problem must be verified by the person who first started it, its sort of a learning process.
Well then something made my day tonight, talking to a certain friend on the net, learning more about people's desires and stuff. It is always very fun to know more about people you care about.
Final note, Baron Shaobarvisn finally bought the tea cup I wanted, since the rest broke long ago and I couldnt have my tea!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home