Sick and Diarrhea
Currently I am suffering from serious diarrhea from monday, which I attribute to a some food poisoning? But strangely, I say to myself, It could be as I didnt feel like vomiting or feverish. And tomorrow morning, the first time I will do is to visit the Doctors to get my self checked.
Thats the 2nd in 30 days that I got myself into soemthing which could had been avoided if I had more knowledge about myself. I do hope my health improves, with the current state im in, I think I could not last longer.
Pain is one thing, going to toilet 4 times in 1 hour is another thing. And wanting to pass gas out every minute of your life, is just plain irritating.
Thats the 2nd in 30 days that I got myself into soemthing which could had been avoided if I had more knowledge about myself. I do hope my health improves, with the current state im in, I think I could not last longer.
Pain is one thing, going to toilet 4 times in 1 hour is another thing. And wanting to pass gas out every minute of your life, is just plain irritating.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home