Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Monday, October 31, 2005

Back to learn!

Looking back at how I handled semester one, I have carefully evaluated the full course of actions that I will take in semester two. And therefore, hence the bet with Baron Shaojar, that whoever gets the higher GPA will submit fully to the other party.

Of course I can now see the baron already bowing down to me with his head bowed. Well, I will always have that though on my mind at all times. I just had sushi again, I had sushi a few days back. I will be leaving for japan again during december which I will indulge completely in the local fare in japan ... lots of great delicacies to try out I believe. Of course shopping in Kyoto is the greatest plus, I love the amazing culture and architecture, however I feel that our chinese culture abosolutely marvelous too.

Well time to return to my coffi... I mean bed for my rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home