Ladies and Gentlemen, Good evening. On the day that the storm announced the end of spring, my friend and I arrived at Paris, where the boy awaited us. I silently shiver at the overflowing emotions as the time for reunion approches.
Friendship is very intriguing and beautiful, through its power he was able to escape from the evil grasp of bandits. However, so says my friend, there is nothing easier to change than the hearts of men.
I have met an unripe soul at this carnival, my friend told me that this is indeed a prelude to revenge. But the soul is too young, too pure, that is the only thing I fear.
So says the Count of Monte Cristo.
Friendship is very intriguing and beautiful, through its power he was able to escape from the evil grasp of bandits. However, so says my friend, there is nothing easier to change than the hearts of men.
I have met an unripe soul at this carnival, my friend told me that this is indeed a prelude to revenge. But the soul is too young, too pure, that is the only thing I fear.
So says the Count of Monte Cristo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home