And the heaven's shine now. I had a vision before ... Now I feel quite dissapointed with myself, I failed to find the dead girl, I was going to go up the hill one day. But then, I was just too lazy.
This is so disturbing, I must go collect her soul one of these days, since the hill is just less than 500m away from my home. I really feel bad for the girl, innocent people being pulled into the world, innocence destroyed. Maybe this is the will of God? Maybe it was just will of the universe. Sometimes, I threw aside the chance to find these "missing" people, to work on my own selfish desires. I have many desires, some good, some bad desires.
And the heavens shine now... Wings that cleave the air, Feathers of doves. A light bright, but soft and calming. I light my candles, one for every day of my examinations, I invoke the name of God.
This is so disturbing, I must go collect her soul one of these days, since the hill is just less than 500m away from my home. I really feel bad for the girl, innocent people being pulled into the world, innocence destroyed. Maybe this is the will of God? Maybe it was just will of the universe. Sometimes, I threw aside the chance to find these "missing" people, to work on my own selfish desires. I have many desires, some good, some bad desires.
And the heavens shine now... Wings that cleave the air, Feathers of doves. A light bright, but soft and calming. I light my candles, one for every day of my examinations, I invoke the name of God.


1 Comments:
Greetings Shaun, I come in peace.
No, really. Weixin here, just dropping by to comment a bit. Late now, and revision is finished.
Have you ever considered writing papers of philosophical discourse with regards to just about anything that prefer and then posting them for further analysis by 3rd parties?
There are websites for what you do on a common basis for such sharings. Just to let you know.
Continue the good fight! You'd achieve more than most, I can see that. Have fun while doing so!
Post a Comment
<< Home