Serious, Relaxed, Serious.
I recently done some thinking concerning school life. I realised it is important to know when to use the right stance for a certain situation. One example is practicals ... I think many people already know I am very very particular when it comes to lab work and experiments. Clowning around is definately a no-no ... simple reason for the sake of distraction. Usually after when the experiment is done and much free time is left, the jokes do come into the equation. Of course my auditing skills are very proficient to cover any mistakes done during lab work however, I do want to see the actual results for myself. Seriously sometimes I want to work alone like Molecular Genetics last sem ... which was great.
Of course during my less serious times, everything is much less strict and regulated. Discussion about everything under the sun with friends during break times and "walk times" as well as some boring class times. But of course serious work takes over most of the time in class now that I want to aim for that 3.0 grade I am supposed to acheive...
Adaptation is key to survival.
Of course during my less serious times, everything is much less strict and regulated. Discussion about everything under the sun with friends during break times and "walk times" as well as some boring class times. But of course serious work takes over most of the time in class now that I want to aim for that 3.0 grade I am supposed to acheive...
Adaptation is key to survival.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home