Though we are worlds apart ... death.
While playing an MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game), I met some isreali players and together had a nice chat with them. They were 15 years old or so and living somewhere in Isreal (of course) and we have a time zone difference of about 5 hours or so. Its so interesting that even though we are worlds apart we are brought together with technology and the use of the internet. I just like to learn so many things about foreign cultures and their way of life ... Maybe a change to the all assertive agressive and insensitive me begins now.
Also again just yesterday (thursday), I was completely fatiqued of course because of some unknown reason and mother keep urging me to go for some brain scan.Woke up at 12 and brushed my teeth and ate some breakfast ... I wanted to practice my piano but I just couldn't play it as I would normally, didnt have the strength even though I had 10 hours of sleep the night before. Soon a throbbing headache came over me and I decided to sleep at 2pm. To my suprise I woke up at 5pm and still had the headache and proceeded to ingest a panadol tablet and decided therefore not to go for ensemble practice and slept again at 5.30pm. Subsequently, I woke up at 8pm with no more headaches ...
I suddenly seem to have interest in working in a mortuary (morgue if you are american). I dont know why but actually I thought about it last year when my course had just began, maybe I can work with dead people. Your customers wouldn't complain and such because they are dead of course ... which is a good thing. Although it isnt a profession many prefer it is still viable because looking at the market (haha!) the number of dead people and dying people will never stop rising and your service is always needed. I will put that as my 4th profession option once I exhaust the means to reach for the first 3 professions namely, Scientist, Political Analyst, Historian or Archaelogist in respective order.
Also again just yesterday (thursday), I was completely fatiqued of course because of some unknown reason and mother keep urging me to go for some brain scan.Woke up at 12 and brushed my teeth and ate some breakfast ... I wanted to practice my piano but I just couldn't play it as I would normally, didnt have the strength even though I had 10 hours of sleep the night before. Soon a throbbing headache came over me and I decided to sleep at 2pm. To my suprise I woke up at 5pm and still had the headache and proceeded to ingest a panadol tablet and decided therefore not to go for ensemble practice and slept again at 5.30pm. Subsequently, I woke up at 8pm with no more headaches ...
I suddenly seem to have interest in working in a mortuary (morgue if you are american). I dont know why but actually I thought about it last year when my course had just began, maybe I can work with dead people. Your customers wouldn't complain and such because they are dead of course ... which is a good thing. Although it isnt a profession many prefer it is still viable because looking at the market (haha!) the number of dead people and dying people will never stop rising and your service is always needed. I will put that as my 4th profession option once I exhaust the means to reach for the first 3 professions namely, Scientist, Political Analyst, Historian or Archaelogist in respective order.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home