Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Friday, August 25, 2006

Books, Tea, Music and Investments.

Four major areas I got to look at this holidays, I still got books I ordered and havent collected. I even got books I bought and have not got the time to read, and I am aiming to read them all. Tea stocks are still good, still at 10 over types of tea in my collection but seriously I still yearn for the Cha Wang tea but I havent got the money or time to buy, this leads to the next point. Music examinations on 20th september for piano, I still havent much expressed the colour of the three pieces im going to get graded for. Scales are atrocious, and sight reading is equally daunting. Might also continue to draw and practice my art skills which I have not drawn anything substantial for the past half a year. This reminds me that I got to get new colour pencils and throw the old ones away as they are mixed with other types of colour pencils and it distracts me.

Again another holiday is here, a time to catch up with old chumps and have a cup of tea(or high tea). Still yearning for sushi and stuff, mother refuse to give me money because she says I got too much in my account and I should use them, but im not going to complain, just that I dont like to see cash with strange decimal places behind them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home