Piano Exam 2006.
In any event anybody wondered what could spoil this uneventful holiday more is no doubt a music exam at the last week of holiday. How nice! (sarcastic).
Song choices from 2005/2006 ABRSM syllabus (purple book) are A3, B3, C2. A2 is an Allegro from the classical period 4 pages long with no repeats. B3 is a ONE paged romantic piece, Vals poetico No. 5. C2 is Bagatelle No.5, a modernistic piece with a accompanyment for large hands, which I unfortunately do not possess a pair.
Scales are NOT up to standard and everything else is falling apart. I hate it when things are not perfected.
Song choices from 2005/2006 ABRSM syllabus (purple book) are A3, B3, C2. A2 is an Allegro from the classical period 4 pages long with no repeats. B3 is a ONE paged romantic piece, Vals poetico No. 5. C2 is Bagatelle No.5, a modernistic piece with a accompanyment for large hands, which I unfortunately do not possess a pair.
Scales are NOT up to standard and everything else is falling apart. I hate it when things are not perfected.


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hEyhEy.. jUs leaviN u a msg b4 i leavE fOr my trip.. will b gOnE fOr 2wks.. will miz u gUys lOts.. tc~
Post a Comment
<< Home