Dreams of the past, present and future.
"Remember your ancestors before you and your descendents who cannot be born because of you."
That was what the shadowed figure who stood in front of me said. And again I woke up. A dream no matter how short always has an impact on me. Dreams are unique, they can represent what you have always kept in your heart or kept thinking about in the course of that day. This afternoon dream was due to my thoughts on family honour and how we the only male members of the lineage can only carry on the line.
Honour is all I worship.
That was what the shadowed figure who stood in front of me said. And again I woke up. A dream no matter how short always has an impact on me. Dreams are unique, they can represent what you have always kept in your heart or kept thinking about in the course of that day. This afternoon dream was due to my thoughts on family honour and how we the only male members of the lineage can only carry on the line.
Honour is all I worship.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home