Results released, missed the target.
Results as follows
CP2009 MOLECULAR GENETICS 4 B
CP2011 APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY 4 B
MS2230 BIOSTATISTICS 4 B+
CP2003 PLANT SCIENCE 3 B+
ET002A SUN ZI'S - THE ART OF WAR IN OUR MODERN DAY 2 B+
CP2013 BIOCHEMICAL TECHNIQUES 5 C
CP4062 ORGANIC SYNTHESIS AND REACTION MECHANISM 4 C+
Semester GPA: 2.904
Cumulative GPA: 2.63
How sad, I didnt even reach 3.0, Not even an A present. Although gone were the D- but No A is so dissapointing. Guess next semester things will get really serious. Ok, at least it was 2.904 ... quite close to 3.0 which means my plan worked rather well although just a little short.
I decided NOT to perform for SPSE's concert in november as I dont see myself as ready to perform. Cello and CCA is not in my piority list at all right now. I got better things to do with the time spent on learning those concert pieces like watching stocks and deciding whether to buy certain pieces of china (not the country) for my colleciton. Also I have to prepare for my looming practical exam (piano) next week, aiming for a distinction of course which isnt happening. However on the other hand, I will happily settle for merit though.
CP2009 MOLECULAR GENETICS 4 B
CP2011 APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY 4 B
MS2230 BIOSTATISTICS 4 B+
CP2003 PLANT SCIENCE 3 B+
ET002A SUN ZI'S - THE ART OF WAR IN OUR MODERN DAY 2 B+
CP2013 BIOCHEMICAL TECHNIQUES 5 C
CP4062 ORGANIC SYNTHESIS AND REACTION MECHANISM 4 C+
Semester GPA: 2.904
Cumulative GPA: 2.63
How sad, I didnt even reach 3.0, Not even an A present. Although gone were the D- but No A is so dissapointing. Guess next semester things will get really serious. Ok, at least it was 2.904 ... quite close to 3.0 which means my plan worked rather well although just a little short.
I decided NOT to perform for SPSE's concert in november as I dont see myself as ready to perform. Cello and CCA is not in my piority list at all right now. I got better things to do with the time spent on learning those concert pieces like watching stocks and deciding whether to buy certain pieces of china (not the country) for my colleciton. Also I have to prepare for my looming practical exam (piano) next week, aiming for a distinction of course which isnt happening. However on the other hand, I will happily settle for merit though.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home