Mathematics and Tea.
The super solenoid engine is only activated in such times.... where much needed external energy is needed. Especially since the examinations are dawning on me soon, and I think that such energy is a great help.
... I barely passed my chemistry and mathematics ... I guess it is quite the same for biophysics. The trend of my failure is always related to logical reasoning involving mathematics ... I really cannot comprehend numbers! Either that or the abstractness of it really makes me want to vomit. I say Im allergic to Mathematic.
I bought new tea as expected since my old has been depleted. Quite nice for a change to drink (Long Jing) green tea since my palate is attuned to slightly more stronger teas like oolong varieties as well as the black/red tea varieties. I recommend the Lady Grey tea by twinings for a truely satisfying afternoon tea break at an affordable price. As for the more experienced tea drinkers (ones who know teas other than lipton) go for something exotic like Lapsang Souchong, or Orange Pekoe ... The best yet is Da Hong Pao at 200 Singapore dollars per 100g that is something even I cannot afford (or bear to) buy.
... I barely passed my chemistry and mathematics ... I guess it is quite the same for biophysics. The trend of my failure is always related to logical reasoning involving mathematics ... I really cannot comprehend numbers! Either that or the abstractness of it really makes me want to vomit. I say Im allergic to Mathematic.
I bought new tea as expected since my old has been depleted. Quite nice for a change to drink (Long Jing) green tea since my palate is attuned to slightly more stronger teas like oolong varieties as well as the black/red tea varieties. I recommend the Lady Grey tea by twinings for a truely satisfying afternoon tea break at an affordable price. As for the more experienced tea drinkers (ones who know teas other than lipton) go for something exotic like Lapsang Souchong, or Orange Pekoe ... The best yet is Da Hong Pao at 200 Singapore dollars per 100g that is something even I cannot afford (or bear to) buy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home