Just cannot start.
Maybe I dont want it bad enough, maybe its because I lost my passion for it.
No its not sex, im talking about the urge to study.
Its almost ironic that I talked so much about the great future of science just a year back and now it dies down to somesort of a nonsensical hype. Im just so tired from looking at the same thing again and again and again and again. So constantly surrounded by people who keep doing better than you are will surely do some damage to your confidence no matter how big your ego is.
Sometimes I think again, I never will reach my 3.5 GPA target.
No its not sex, im talking about the urge to study.
Its almost ironic that I talked so much about the great future of science just a year back and now it dies down to somesort of a nonsensical hype. Im just so tired from looking at the same thing again and again and again and again. So constantly surrounded by people who keep doing better than you are will surely do some damage to your confidence no matter how big your ego is.
Sometimes I think again, I never will reach my 3.5 GPA target.


2 Comments:
If you give urself hope, you will never suceed in whatever you want to do.
Hardwork comes about with outside energy to study hard and inside energy to memorize as much as possible.
So, dont worry, you can one.. (=
If you give urself hope, you will never suceed in whatever you want to do.
Hardwork comes about with outside energy to study hard and inside energy to memorize as much as possible.
So, dont worry, you can one.. (=
Post a Comment
<< Home