Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A presumptive failure

The Microbiology test was a disaster. It was can be said that I experienced the worst feeling a person could have when I glanced through the paper during 10mins reading time. Listeria monocytogenes?! What is there to write about Listeria to get 15 marks. Apparently I was told that there was a piece of paper given out during one of the Microbio lessons regarding extra information on Listera. Oh goodness, I know all there is to know about Vibrio cholerae, Salmonella, Escherichia, Clostridium perfringens, Clostridium botulinum ... But Listeria?! 15 marks down the drain!

The Question on Mycotoxins was a disaster too as I did not remember anything except Aspergillus flavus Aflatoxin. Now thats a 8 mark question again flushed down to the bowels of hell.

Molecular Genetics looks rather unassuming on the outside judging from the 3 past year papers I have right now. I hope its not going to be a killer. I am kind of worried about Chemistry though as there are many mistakes I can make, questions are not as direct as one would expect. Plant science has lots of information for good memory work, again I wouldnt expect anything less challenging than the Microbiology paper.

Everytime I think of the Microbiology paper, I feel irritated, there goes the 3.0 GPA hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger MaYzZz said...

don't put ur hopes down low yet. Do even better for your other exams too and i am sure u will get ur at least 3.0 GPA.. :D

Hope this helps. ^_^

I'll be going on next week's ensemble. If i am not wrong, the ensemble is on a tuesday. So, i'll keep you contacted on the timing and all this. But, i'll be going ensemble before i leave and extra intense practice for concert on 16 november.

see you! Take care!!
All the best to ur exams!!
-- Dream of your 3.0 GPA kk.. (=

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home