Rather nervous. Joys after the exams.
In view of tomorrow's or today's (if you consider 12 midnight as the next day)paper, I have only up to 7 parts confidence (thats 70%). I wish to do well for all my papers of course and at least pass mathematics! At least there is only Biostatistics for next year which is great and after that NO MORE MATHS!
After the whole massacre of exams, it will be a time for relaxation and I will be leaving for overseas to ROC (taiwan)in late march.
We as the family were considering some choices, was the usual Japan option, the not so usual Moscow Russia option, the rather interesting Italy option and the Taiwan option. I think Moscow is out as my parent's health is my greatest concern, I believe that they could not take the intense biting cold of Russian winters. Japan option was the plan too, since it can coincide with the sakura blossoms which I had never seen before even in my numerous trips there. Italy was another option but was subsequently striked out due to the avian influenza spreading in europe. After all considerations we decided on Taiwan as all of us never been there before and the weather is not that bad there too.
March is a time for catching up with friends too. Like the person who owe me my book (you know who you are) and whom I ought to spend more time with. Considering dinner somewhere will be good but we shall discuss that, if that is still viable. And also with shaobaba who wanted to get together with a group of his friends to record some wacky music... Got to practice my piano too as that is my main instrument.
After the whole massacre of exams, it will be a time for relaxation and I will be leaving for overseas to ROC (taiwan)in late march.
We as the family were considering some choices, was the usual Japan option, the not so usual Moscow Russia option, the rather interesting Italy option and the Taiwan option. I think Moscow is out as my parent's health is my greatest concern, I believe that they could not take the intense biting cold of Russian winters. Japan option was the plan too, since it can coincide with the sakura blossoms which I had never seen before even in my numerous trips there. Italy was another option but was subsequently striked out due to the avian influenza spreading in europe. After all considerations we decided on Taiwan as all of us never been there before and the weather is not that bad there too.
March is a time for catching up with friends too. Like the person who owe me my book (you know who you are) and whom I ought to spend more time with. Considering dinner somewhere will be good but we shall discuss that, if that is still viable. And also with shaobaba who wanted to get together with a group of his friends to record some wacky music... Got to practice my piano too as that is my main instrument.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home