Feeling a little....
Lustful is the word of this week. I have no idea why but I have been having some "thoughts" lately especially during the times of the day when I would been busy (class and such). Firstly, I can rule out anyone in my immediate vicinity/class and area as being attractive to me ... Gods do not fall for mortals that easily. And next, its just a bunch of thoughts with no particular person I know of, some random mix and match. Of course this can be easily solved by fast thinking and quick snap back into reality. Welcome back to puberty... It should had far ended already in my 5000 year cycles. I wonder does it has to do with my resting cycles and regeneration of lifeforce cycles too.
Oh well feeling a little tired too, just had cello lesson today. To my suprise the teacher wasnt at all angry today, she was a little strange... I feel bad to make her speak in english (she is PRC chinese), but I just dont get numbers, what 8 beats/bow, each note is worth how many beats? Beats me too!
This week isnt looking very well, failed a couple of tests last week, this week is packed and my best friend has just betrayed my trust again. How can you actually talk to someone who doesnt even reply what you say, I am talking to a wall. I hate people like this, I detest such actions and abhor these creatures. They and their kind should be wiped off this plane ... and their souls trapped in another plane.
Oh well feeling a little tired too, just had cello lesson today. To my suprise the teacher wasnt at all angry today, she was a little strange... I feel bad to make her speak in english (she is PRC chinese), but I just dont get numbers, what 8 beats/bow, each note is worth how many beats? Beats me too!
This week isnt looking very well, failed a couple of tests last week, this week is packed and my best friend has just betrayed my trust again. How can you actually talk to someone who doesnt even reply what you say, I am talking to a wall. I hate people like this, I detest such actions and abhor these creatures. They and their kind should be wiped off this plane ... and their souls trapped in another plane.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home