Genetics
Might do Genetics next time, Im quite good at that maybe it has everything to do with reading and understanding strange and difficult words? Starting tomorrow, Hopefully, I get my mathematics done as my maths lecturer asks of me. This I will certainly do lest I repeat the whole scenerio that occured last semester. I think I had relied too much on my tuition for the past years, so now starting afresh my COUNT DOWN to 1 month (I removed 1 week off the count so that I can "suprise" myself).
Better start work maybe later in the morning
Its 12.52 midnight
I havent digested my dinner at 8 yet.... getting burps stuff thats why im still awake.
Better start work maybe later in the morning
Its 12.52 midnight
I havent digested my dinner at 8 yet.... getting burps stuff thats why im still awake.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home