Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Things that can break a man.

Everything is the basis of words, what can break a man afterall is a irrelevant form of ideas. I had never before said such things as I had never before felt this way. The absolute irritatnt will be when people not only fail to see things logically the worst is that they assume everything and jump from one subject to another filled with lies. I just had enough of this as even my tolerance cannot hold this constant attack on my human psyche.

Sometimes I fear to have relationships with women, why? It is because they are so absolutely unpredictable. One day they say this, the other day they say that and worst of all they seem to assume everything and make things so complicated. A word becomes a full blown quarrel, A single sentence is the subject of trying to break the whole family. I just had enough of all that, all these just seem to be my true inner feelings. All this while I have not been able to have relationships with this gender is because of this exact problem, I cannot understand them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home