Ndaidh mé do lean aint anair anall...
Bí mé lá go ceolmar in sa ród, tarlaigh domhsa 'n óig bhean chiúin... haha and now A mhéid é mo thuirse níor lear domh ... well thats because A choinneal deir siad gur mise a mheallas na mná... ye.
Sometimes when I remember the languages I had learnt over my years here on this earth I seem to amaze myself at the things I still have not learnt. The world is so huge and vast ... the the power of words can be so great.
Sometimes when feelings starts to develop for someone, you kind of get so attached to that particular person, that when the person does not speak to you for a week you feel a little uncomfortable. The worlds which these humans call love can be so complex for me to understand. What can be consituted as love? What is not love?
In a moment of lust, some people commit some mistakes. And in the moment of folly the world of that person can be shattered and sunk into the void. Before making an action, think of the consequences. Before uttering words out of your mouth, think of the reaction. Before you give yourself to spite and anger, remember the gentleman's code.
Until now Li Quan and E.kun failure to understand the gentlemen method of arguement amazes me. What in the world do so the adults of today do? What happened to protocol?! Nobody arguments with hateful words, maybe that is because they didnt understand how to launch a psychological attack with facial expressions, subconcious planting of ideas, and sublimal messages. Maybe I owe my success to my skills honed over the years ... Every small thing adds up, every small skill will suffice as something to help you. That is why I learn music, history, religions and languages afterall, Old world knowledge I believe.
Sometimes when I remember the languages I had learnt over my years here on this earth I seem to amaze myself at the things I still have not learnt. The world is so huge and vast ... the the power of words can be so great.
Sometimes when feelings starts to develop for someone, you kind of get so attached to that particular person, that when the person does not speak to you for a week you feel a little uncomfortable. The worlds which these humans call love can be so complex for me to understand. What can be consituted as love? What is not love?
In a moment of lust, some people commit some mistakes. And in the moment of folly the world of that person can be shattered and sunk into the void. Before making an action, think of the consequences. Before uttering words out of your mouth, think of the reaction. Before you give yourself to spite and anger, remember the gentleman's code.
Until now Li Quan and E.kun failure to understand the gentlemen method of arguement amazes me. What in the world do so the adults of today do? What happened to protocol?! Nobody arguments with hateful words, maybe that is because they didnt understand how to launch a psychological attack with facial expressions, subconcious planting of ideas, and sublimal messages. Maybe I owe my success to my skills honed over the years ... Every small thing adds up, every small skill will suffice as something to help you. That is why I learn music, history, religions and languages afterall, Old world knowledge I believe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home