And therefore ...
If I had yet to notice my usage of the words therefore therefore therefore. I use them when im having presentations and I use them for daily interactions with other people.
I have yet to study for my tests and examinations. And things are getting worse for mathematics, piling up as usual. I need to pass this crappy mathematics no matter what,
although it seems to be of no use to keep this wishful thought. My finger for slammed by the window of my room and I cant play my piano properly and cannot play my cello properly. Among other things that still concern me is chemistry, how in the world can I do well in it. I studied so hard for it and I got a pathetic 28/50, absolutely useless.
And finally, I still want to play "Tatakau Mono Tachi" on the piano.
I have yet to study for my tests and examinations. And things are getting worse for mathematics, piling up as usual. I need to pass this crappy mathematics no matter what,
although it seems to be of no use to keep this wishful thought. My finger for slammed by the window of my room and I cant play my piano properly and cannot play my cello properly. Among other things that still concern me is chemistry, how in the world can I do well in it. I studied so hard for it and I got a pathetic 28/50, absolutely useless.
And finally, I still want to play "Tatakau Mono Tachi" on the piano.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home