Lost my file!
I lost the most important thing to me in Polytechnic life, Now I can only sit and hope that the file is somewhere in the Lost and Found section of Student Alumni Affairs ... Or it could be in the classroom. I hate to bring so many many stuff on one day, this is the thing I fear most ... losing my stuff! Doors wouldnt open without a card, by the time I realised I lost my file, it was all over, school ended!
Now alternatives, If the file was destroyed. I need to get lots of photocopying done... which is very very very tedious and time consuming! The horror .... PLEASE APPEAR AT LOST AND FOUND my precious precious file, Or STAY THERE IN THE CLASSROOM till I find a way to get in and find you. DON'T go into the dustbin, do not let those cleaners take you away. ARGH, I cant even study for my tests, come back come back!!
From: Your master who misses you very much.
Now alternatives, If the file was destroyed. I need to get lots of photocopying done... which is very very very tedious and time consuming! The horror .... PLEASE APPEAR AT LOST AND FOUND my precious precious file, Or STAY THERE IN THE CLASSROOM till I find a way to get in and find you. DON'T go into the dustbin, do not let those cleaners take you away. ARGH, I cant even study for my tests, come back come back!!
From: Your master who misses you very much.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home