Today is a day for celebration because my MOTHER IS BACK FROM EGYPT. Oh the wonderous ancient egyptains, the magnificent sculptures and monuments. And of course with every trip there are gifts and presents!
Let us take a look at what we have in our gift bag.
Copper vase, 6 copper plates, 2 wooden boxes, a bunch of trinkets and necklaces with my
very own personalized cartouch(complete with egyptain wordings), a very nice glass incense burner, lots and lots of perfumes and glass perfume bottles, Silver pendants and one stainless steel pyramid.
I must say the quality of worksmanship is rather poor there but however, this is because all of them are handmade. Yes, no two of them are alike. Now signing off the enjoy the smells and stones of egypt. the place I will return someday.
Let us take a look at what we have in our gift bag.
Copper vase, 6 copper plates, 2 wooden boxes, a bunch of trinkets and necklaces with my
very own personalized cartouch(complete with egyptain wordings), a very nice glass incense burner, lots and lots of perfumes and glass perfume bottles, Silver pendants and one stainless steel pyramid.
I must say the quality of worksmanship is rather poor there but however, this is because all of them are handmade. Yes, no two of them are alike. Now signing off the enjoy the smells and stones of egypt. the place I will return someday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home